Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh my god, no way! First post, totes exciting!

Hello everybody! My name is Brett, as you are all probably aware. If you didn't know that, then you really should be more attentive. I make YouTube videos for funsies and the reason I started this blog is because I saw my friend Camael doing it and thought it'd be a fun idea.


Okay, now that we've gotten all of the generic stuff out of the way, let's get to what you are really reading this for-- The stories.


A large quantity of people really, really, really, really, really dislike Helvetica font, so naturally, I have to use it for my first blog post. To be honest, I am a little disappointed in BlogSpot for having a font that is so attuned to Hipsters that it doesn't even begin to tip the scales into the realm of humor and laugh-ability.


That was too long-winded. Time to start over.


So today was a shitty day overall, I don't know why it was, it just was. It seems like most of my days are like that now. I've been in a funk lately, I have still been doing school work but I have found it much harder to have fun and to enjoy the little things in life. Maybe I have depression. I certainly hope not, Depression has affected people close to me in ways that I hate. But we'll get more into that later.


Yesterday was my parents' anniversary. It's been exactly two years and one day. They were married once before and got a divorce but now they're back together and all that good stuff. It's been twenty years since their first go. I am genuinely happy for them. 


Has anyone else ever noticed that "one" is the strangest looking number when it's typed numerically, like"1" I think it looks stupid, whereas "2", "3", "4", etc. are all perfectly acceptable and look decent.


Maybe I'm just strange.
Yeah, that's it.


So on Wednesday I will be able to go get my license, FINALLY, unfortunately, the shit-hole-mc-stupid-face DPS office isn't open on Wednesdays, so I have to wait until Thursday. Ridiculous, I know.
I could have made a joke about "Friday" by She-who-will-not-be-named, but I didn't. Love me forever.


Well, I guess that concludes my first blog post and I am going to make the same promise everyone else makes about everyTHING else... They will get better, just stick with it, and me, and we'll all be fine. If not... then... okay.


Peace out, girl scouts

No comments:

Post a Comment